Privacy & Terms
Your privacy is important to us. It is Nobody's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://wearenobody.co/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Terms of Condition
1. Agreement Terms
By accessing the website at https://wearenobody.co/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By purchasing a resource (“item” or “file”) you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under certain conditions. Nobody grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”). You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sublicensed or freely distributed.
2. End Product
- For an Item that is a design resource, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, if the Item is a website template and the End Product is the finished website.
- For other types of Items, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example, if the Item is a website template, the End Product is a website for sale.
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may sell, license, sublicense or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a ‘multi-use’ license, which means you may use an Item multiple times in multiple projects.
4. Not Allowed
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make the Item available as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You may not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- The End Product can’t be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example, converting a purchased product to a template or theme for sale on your website or marketplaces like ThemeForest, Creative Market, etc.
5. Other License Terms
- All the rights for photographs and illustrations used in an Item are reserved by their legal owners and are presented in the Item for demonstrating purposes.
- Nobody will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.
Last updated, April 24, 2020.